Sunday, June 1, 2008

Miss BAK KUT TEH no more!

The Weather is wierd these few days... its summer but temperature is 14 - 17 degrees today ...

Would be nice for a warm soupy meal... steam boat or "nabe", mmmm ....nice..
but haven't bought a big pot yet... Suddenly Pauline showed me something that
lit up my eyes!!! BAK KUT TEH mix !! now where the Hell did that come from???

Apparently, my buddy "IS" had not only "smuggled" pork floss in, but also Bak kut teh mix ... Good one, Bro!!... next trip up, let you try "Ah Hock Bak Kut Teh"..


5 comments:

vulnerable toes said...

bak kut teh looks yummy.. but looks a little pinkish? ;p is this to do with japy meat?

SG_Alien said...

I think probably it does have sometihng to do with what they feed the pigs here.....

Then it could be the way I cook it as well... but then well... you will have to try it when you come up and visit then. :)

vulnerable toes said...

i'll work on it. next year at the earliest.

SG_Alien said...

how come next year?? thought you conming up this summer?? change of plans?? Tcheh ....

vulnerable toes said...

oh, didn't i tell u already? sorry! my bad!!