Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Day 1 Itinery - 18 June 2008



2:00pm Check-in

with my broken japanese and the staff's machine-gun japanese, we smoothly fill-out the forms and went was told to go to level 3
Pauline complain my sofa looks more comfortable than her bed..


2:10pm In the Room.

Once shown into our room, we were given a quick explaination of the SOP. then we were presented with her Welcome Pack Pauline gets strap with the baby heartbeat monitor... she has to be monitored for 30 minutes...



3.10pm Free n Easy

After the staff are done, pauline was told that she can change into her own relax gown... the rest of the Day is Free for us.. Oh they did offer to give her a Brazilian bikini waxing..(shaving in her case)... but he he he... we were way ahead of them.. the staff thanked us for saving them that service... interesting.


4.10pm Rotting

lucky got TV.... but still rotting... but for the first time .. I see pauline pick up a japanese language book to practice ..:p I went out to buy some afternoon Tea snacks... my dear wife is hungry again :p


5:00pm Briefing From Doctor

was called down to the Doctor's room to have a briefing by him. .. up till this point, Pauline was still quite calm... until the Doctor said he will be performing the operation so don't worry...

I looked sideways at Pauline and saw a glimmer of worry..... HA HA HA... Anyway.. she is in good hands...


6:00pm Dinner time!

Pauline devoured the delicious meal... it smells really good... hmmm... i'll have to go out and grab my own dinner... and guess what?? pauline ask me to pack her some more food when I come back. ?????? i'm not surprise though :P

She cannot have any food or water from 12 midnight onwards... dunno if she can tahan leh ...hmmm

8:18pm Smuggle 2nd Dinner *GASP*!

Went out to buy my bento box.. and grabbed a Sweet Chilli pork sandwhich for Pauline for later... well.. later was what I thought... but Pauline swallowed it in 5 mins as I am writing this... AIYO.. really dunno how she is going to get through the night...

9:00pm Monitor Baby's heartbeat again

The youngest and energetic nurse, Mai-san (hope I didn't get it wrong) on this floor came in to measure Zayne's heartbeat again... as we are making small talk to her in both japanese and english while laughing at my funny Japanese (おかしい にほんご) we showed her this blog. Mai-san was pleasantly surprise :) and she asked if this blog is only restricted to certain people?..

Told her anyone is welcome to view our blog... and we happily wrote down the blog address for her :) She was Alll smiles and happy and bade us good night...

麻衣さん、私たちのブロッグようこそ!(mai-san, welcome to our blog!)

11.40pm Nite Nite

For the first time since we are in Tokyo, we slept before 12 midnight...

No comments: