Monday, June 2, 2008

Counting Blessings...

I hope I dun use up my blessings.... just suddenly realise that I have been having a streak of blessings since last Nov..

New job offer; Relocation; a miracle Pregnancy; be an expat in my own country; sold my HDB at all time high; get married; smooth relocation; my wife having a fairly symptom-less pregnancy; Able to Find a hospital for delivery; finding a great apartment for our new home; and getting promoted ...

I really hope I still have more blessings to use till my ripe old age...
To elaborate on the string of events listed above will probably be like writing an essay, but I guess I am truly grateful to all the good friends both mine and pauline's, that have helped, encouraged and having us as their friends :)

!!

4 comments:

Sagiterence said...

yo bro, im happy for u that everything is smooth sailing for you and pauline ya. i wish you guys all the best through out and to your coming new baby!!

do take good care of yourself n pauline ya. we keep in touch ya.

cheers.

Terence & Julie

SG_Alien said...

Yo Bro!!..

surprise leh... never see you online before.. and get a note from you!.. how have you been?

Thanks for your well wishing...
will take care of myself and definitely pauline n baby :)

cheers for now!!

Ben said...

haha and u got me bringing you dark soy and chilli sauce to save your singaporean pallet. :D

SG_Alien said...

he he Ben, I actually found where to buy dark soy and chilli sauce. But I still prefer singapore dark soy.. and Chilli sauce, here no have BIG bottle one :P