Monday, August 25, 2008

Thank You Darling!!!


This is my Darling..

..he takes extra precaution for oncoming traffic for me and baby zayne to cross the roads safely.

..he sometimes surprise me by stocking up coke when he knows i crave for it...

..he walks in front me so that he can grab hold of me n baby in case i trip or lose balance when climbing staircases or on the escalator.

..he demands me to rest when he sees my panda eyebags even though he has "panda" too.

..he carries all my bags and stuffs all by himself so that i’m free from extra weights.

..he reminds me to drink water,take vitamins and says he loves me ALL THE TIME.

..he sacrifices his own leisure time to accompany a bored, emotionally-sensitive wife and end up doing nothing for the whole weekend..

..he always cooks my favourite dish and serves it with my favourite ice lemon tea..

..he brings me n baby out shopping even though he is so tired at work..

..whenever i lose my temper,he would kiss me and says he loves me..

Thank You Darling for loving me and baby Zayne..
U are a great husband to me,good father to Zayne,WE LOVE U TOO!!!

6 comments:

SG_Alien said...

AIYO... so mushy stuff dun post up here lah.... alamak...:P

Anonymous said...

LOL! hahaha..not mushy la..that's a way of expressing love for the loved one! very pretty photo of you three!

Anonymous said...

^_^ no worries alien_mummy! Our husbands are God-given gifts to give us full support during the tough time cuz they're tough themselves! ^_^ Life should be very colorful and interesting having a baby in addition now. Enjoy and stay healthy!

Aloysius Yong said...

So sweet ! Cannot let my papa see this.

pinkmartiny said...

aiyo....

just a girl said...

Awwwwwwwww :D