Monday, August 11, 2008

Errrr....ended up shopping :P

thought we had time as it was only 3pm.. so thought to go down to Roppongi to run an errand and at the same time show wifey Roppongi Hills.. she hasn't been there...

Summarizing the event trip...
Started off with us getting out at the wrong station ( Wrong line as well).. err I thought it was Namboku-line (Roppongi 1-chome station), .. but its suppose to be HIBIYA-line (Roppongi 7-chome Station) ..

Then walked the wrong way in blazing hot sun... and finally realizing its the wrong way, tracked back towards the right way... It has been several years since I last set foot in Roppongi!!!!
Strike 2.. Wifey's chin was scrapping the floor by now, plus Hungry Woman is an Angry woman..
So quickly dodged into a sushi restaurant to feed wifey and also to cool down.. then continue to walk another 5 minutes to reach where I want to go...

BUT by then I felt quite guilty.. .so decided to forget about that errand and just bring wifey and Zayne to Roppongi Hills... ... The minute we set foot into Roppongi Hills West Walk... our emperor needs to be fed and change again... and he really wants to be FED... so quickly ask the information counter where the Nursery room is .. and quick hand quick legs... went to the "Family Room"....

While Wifey was feeding our emperor... I stroke out and went out to KPO .. but something caught my eyes... SALE.. 70% off... hmmm then the shop name STOMPSTAMP... AHH..Baby stuff... Mai-TU-LIAO!!... so I was the only MAN in the shop... browsing through all the clothes like an auntie .. and picking up clothes for Zayne.. hahaha.. I think I probably had a few stares from the other mommies.. but hey ... i'm a new age daddy ok... I do shop for my kid!..

Just when I am getting high from shopping.. got a call from Wifey asking me to go back to the nusery to help her... zayne is giving her a difficult time.. Hung up the phone and wanted to purchase what I had in hand first... OMG... my money is in wifey's bag... AAAHHH.... hmm.
the SINGAPOREAN in me kicked in ... quickly hanged the clothes I wanted in an obscure corner on the shop... and run to wifey's aid..

Once Done... hurried pauline and told her about the shop.... and she too got excited.. .. actually she got very excited... coz she took over the shopping spree ... and she almost didn't want to LEAVE!!! anyway... there were still tons to buy, BUT.. only a few pieces fit Zayne lah... luckily we were still logical .. :P so bought about 5 pieces ... all in about 12,500 which we thought was really worthed it. .. now time was 6pm.... looking at the "insatiable" look in wifey's eyes... I just
turn to her and said.. lets continue shopping and walk around lah..... Fireworks got plenty of chance to see lah...

with that.. we walk around somemore, had dinner and wifey wanted to go back to STOMPSTAMP... but I told her we already bought what can be bought... :) ..

The good thing is, we actually caught the fireworks display at our area from Roppongi.. :) he he he but, we only stood around for 10mins to watch... then quickly hopped into a cab to get home.... EMPEROR was really grouchy and crying... SIGH... bo bian..

6 comments:

Aloysius Yong said...

Alamak, my mummy's office is right above Roppongi 1-chome !!! She could have bought you Hainanese Chicken Rice lunch !

pinkmartiny said...

hahaha...wat an advernture! when we were in HK my hubby brought me back to the WRONG hotel!!!!!! men!

Anonymous said...

life with a new bub is truly totally different after all. hahaha. Good on you, Man. It's a privilege to shop for your kids. Who else get to have that privilege wor..right? ^_^ keep it up

SG_Alien said...

BB-Aloy's mummy.... we didn't know mah... actually you might as well come to our house for chicken rice!!... ke ke ke

Just that we dun have power chilli like singapore ... but I can make the ginger :p

SG_Alien said...

eh Pinky...
Mai ah neh La (hokkien)!!
you have to admit its also because we are so hopeless that you love us too ..

Ha ha ha ha....

SG_Alien said...

青りんご
totally Agree!!