Sunday, August 17, 2008

Preparing for Autumn...

2 weeks back, wifey aka alien_mummy was shopping and happen to looking at Osh-Kosh Baby stuff... as usual, its SALE... and being the kiasu mummy.. decided to buy this hooded vest.



So in order not to lose out to mummy, ME, while waiting for my turn to have my hair-cut was shopping around in the children's development toy section,.. and bought this pair of err.... miffy "X-trainers" and I thought it was a great way for Zayne to strengthen his leg muscles...


They slip on to the toes part and actually have bells in them.. so each time Zayne kicks or moves his legs, the bells tinkles. And he is actually quite amused with them. Mummy takes a step further, she will put them on once every day, and then Tells Zayne they are going "cycling" and then cycle pumps his legs, and create scenarios they are cycling up a hill or down hill or on level ground, as she varies the cycling speed of his legs.. really imaginative,.. got me laughing ...
and Zayne actually chuckles and laughs when mommy does that with him... Now you understand why I call them X-trainers?

As the Summer heat is still relentless... I thought to educate Zayne to blend in with the local culture. Well, basically dress as close to how the locals will do... so you all think he blends in well?


This next one, got Zayne a little piss-off coz he thinks its too sissy looking, ha haha and he made sure I know exactly his opinions.... sheeez...

yup.. he started crying... ha ha ha but I still thinks its KAWAII.. ha ha ha

that's it for this weekends update.... OH.. surprisingly, the temperature made a drastic dip today... from yesterday's 35 degrees Celsius, it dipped to 26 today... I really liked 26!!!!!!
its was like A/C outside... nice!!!

4 comments:

Aloysius Yong said...

So cute !! the Onsen Ojisan look !! haha ...

sexybeastinpink said...

those "x-trainers" are great! soon he will be able to put them into his mouth. for some reason, babies like to eat their toes ...

SG_Alien said...

Ah... Onsen Ojisan.. that was the term I was looking for... thanks babyaloysius!

SG_Alien said...

Sexypink..
Yes I am very sure those Xtrainers will be in his mouth soon ...
but can't worry about too many things :P

Dirty Eat, Dirty Grow.. I still believe in this good old saying.