Monday, September 1, 2008

Starting them Young...

Zayne was being the 100% darling any baby can be on Saturday (3o/8).. and the Weird rain has subsided finally, mummy was itching to go somewhere, but was afraid it will rain again... so where else, but JUSCO across the street...

After some aimless roaming... and walking into the Game Console section, my turn to have an "itchy" backside... I decided to buy MarioKart... with a not very approving look from mummy of coz.. ha ha ha.. Hurried went home to play my Wii set (after not having time to touch it since we move up here in Apr)... Had a blast playing it, and I can see mummy was dying to play too, but she was carrying Zayne.. ... so I thought, well I better Train Zayne to play MarioKart so that we can all race together as a family!!


Hmmm Our little speed devil seems to prefer the Black steering wheel...

look at that 'fierce look' as he speeds round the Corner!!

No comments: