Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Son is my Carbon Copy

This is really funny and scary... I recall vividly, my mum with cane in hand screaming at me and giving me a few lashes, just to try to wake me up for school... and I think that continued till even College... her words to me :
"I (my mom) think I really owe you in previous life to have to suffer like that, screaming and shouting at you every morning to wake up... Wait till you have your own children, they will 'torture' you in turn, Ah!!!"

With those words in mind... here's a funny video that holds some truth in my mum's words


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! Soooo kawaii ne! Smiled back at you then went back to sleep straight! Like that you won't be able to cane him la..=p

Alien_Mommy said...

ha ha ha that has been his routine every morning, he will smile and play with daddy before he goes to work for 10mins, but doze off intermittently..

Qween said...

so cute this video!!!! you must keep for him to see when he grows up....haha

Ben said...

hahah wth. still nuaing in bed for 2mins. ahahaha. King. he's getting fatter!!! STOP FEEDING HIM!!! lol.

vulnerable toes said...

he shook his head not cos he ate ecstacy; if he can speak it would sound something like "NO!! don't disturb me! just go to work pls!"

n i hate to remind u, but ur 'deficiency' in the ability to wake up continued wayyy into uni..just that u were not home to incur the wrath of ur mum. i smell karma in the air. ;p

meta-lodestar said...

HAHAHAHA i dunno if i want to laugh at what the daddy is saying or at how zayne reacts!! but awww... zayne's smile is such a heart breaker!

SG_Alien said...

I amaze myself at the stupid things I can say when I film zayne too .. ha ha ha

Got "Fart" video too.. just not sure if anyone wants to see that :P
haha ha