Monday, September 15, 2008

Restaurant Shinonome

Friday, Sep 12...
Hubby decided to end work early ... that was unusual as he reached home at 6pm..
but I was definitely happy :) ... Hubby said that we are having dinner at home and we will be having steak.. so OK.. His the man ....with the apron :P

While hubby was busy doing his Clink Clank in the kitchen, I was busy with Zayne boy lah...
Zayne was kind of cranky that friday. He didn't sleep all day and was still refusing to sleep while I was doing my best to "rock" him to sleep in his hammock....

Finally after 1.5 hour of yo-ing Zayne boy.. he fell asleep.... and I can finally have dinner.. I was really really hungry!!!!... When I came out from the room... I thought I walked into a restaurant..
Restaurant Shinonome??.... have to confess,... we had forgotten about the candle.. ha ha ha if not it would have been perfect...

What's the occassion? hubby said its just romance me... ha ha ha oh and its also friday and the 12... the day that we became a couple "unknowingly" .. ha ha ha

see the "heart-shape" ?
Hubby said I not romantic leh, didn't notice it. :p

6 comments:

Aloysius Yong said...

Hey, looks like you got 'stalk' by the same angmoh chabor !! haha... some kind of spam ?

Anyway... your papa sooo nice to cook nice dinner, my papa only cook maggi mee for mama !!

meta-lodestar said...

wow! so "lomantic" keke... ya didn't realise the steak was in a heart shape until you pointed it out!! haha!!!

SG_Alien said...

ha ha.. yah man BBAloy... I thought since when I got so jude AngMo charbo friend :P

SG_Alien said...

wah your call sign very difficult and long... I shall call you MTS :p

so MTS.. you are as lomantically challenged as my wifey leh... ha ha ha ha.. must point out then can make out the heart... SIGH...

Anonymous said...

i didnt notice the steak was arranged in a heart shape too! ehhehe

It's the effort that counts! i wish my hubby would prepare a meal like that for me..but i think it's kinda not very possible...ahhaha

just a girl said...

Erm... really not very heart shaped lor!!! So cannot blame the mummy! :D!