Friday, July 25, 2008

We are on our own now...

Hi everyone,...

hope everyone is not pissed off with the lack of posting recently,...
Zayne has been a little difficult lately and it has been sleepless nights throughout.


Scary how time flies, Zayne is 1 mth n 1 week old now!
Pauline's mom has just left yesterday ... we are on our own now... good thing I am
on 2 weeks paternity leave now. Hopefully during these 2 weeks I can help ease the transition for pauline... she will have to take care of our boy on her own in the day when I am at work....

Zayne's facial features has changed over the last 1 month.. if you have noticed, there is an Photo Album link on the right now... so please feel free to take a look..

recently have been so lack of sleep that I have no thoughts.. ha ha ha... if I do have time to think, it will be quickly over taken by Zzzzzzzz :p

till the next Thought,... Ciao for now

No comments: