Thursday, July 31, 2008

A lot of people to thank....

Just to let everyone know that Zayne is 5.35KG as of 30 July 2008!

And we bought him his first colourful bedside dangling twirling musical thingy... dun know what its called... I think its suppose to attract his attention n promote hand-eye coordination???
(damn thing cost 7000 yen ~~ $91 SGD)

Oh, and my buddies more kiasu than me, sea-mail zayne a gift, a kiddie walker :)
thanks, you all!... kiasu leh, still quite some months more before he can walk lah ;p

oh n Pauline's buddy also kiasu, sent very nice n cute socks... quite big...... have to wait till Zayne is 1 years old before he can wear leh.... Wendy, appreciate it though.. it is quite cute.

Now with everyone kiasu, wifey also seems to have caught the kiasu bug! Bought a few shirts for Zayne, Oversize... have to wait for quite a while before he can wear,... why? coz she is afraid won't be able to find the same one next time.... Sigh!

Oh.. and Gerry, Thanks for the Bjorn baby carrier!!! did you know that your package arrived just in time!! I was about to go out and get the same carrier the Next day!! Phew, lucky I delay.
Zayne has been using it almost everyday, and yes he has pee-ed n Poop-ed on it already.. n its not even a week yet!

5 comments:

just a girl said...

I also want to send something! May I have your address too? ;) It'll be from Hong Kong :D hee hee

just a girl said...

BTW, Don't apologise for disappearing! You are both busy parents! Zayne comes first, blogging later lah :D

SG_Alien said...

Hey Cin!!
So you quit and move to HK with Hubby ah?? so noble ah?? ke ke ke

so how long do you intend to stay in HK?

just a girl said...

I also wish I can quit! :D LOL Going to be in HK for a month then I'll be back to SG in Sept. Oy, your address please :D Email me!

SG_Alien said...

huh... on no pay leave now? or got so much leave??..

Wah .. now HK sale leh... ke ke ke

which email addy ah?? Office one or ??