Sunday, July 27, 2008

Finally having free time...

I have lived my life with the belief that it is in my control...
hmmm but not anymore apparently :) Its funny how willingly I give it up...
or is it because I am very adaptive?

Zayne now dictates our lives.... I hope mummy has no complains... I know I have none :) How to be angry or vexed, when you see that radiant happy smile on zayne's face?? you just can't help smiling and laughing with him....



Anyway nowadays, meals, toilets, bath, whatever it is, needs to be well coordinated between Pauline and myself. We always make sure that 1 of us is there to keep an eye on zayne....

Outing so far is restricted to Jusco just across the road.... hopefully in another few months, we can make trips to further places ... that seems to be a part of my wish from young... as in making a trip, be it pinic or track in the country, hiking, with my kid and family.... really looking forward to it :)

ok.. enough of my random ranting ... its diaper change time... time to mess with shit...
Ciao for now!

No comments: