Thursday, October 30, 2008

Zayne boy misses them...










21 Oct, my buddy, Ah pek and C flew all the way to see us and Zayne!! Their yearly shopping trip too!! They are so nice, chose to stay at my place.. and we really had a great time!! Not just because she is my personal shopper (yup! i finally have some new stylo milo clothes to wear .. to Jusco? ) we had Nabe, BBQ and drinks at home!! And Zayne loves to play with them..he will stay up late just to wait for them to come home! As usual, good time flies... they left yesterday! House suddenly become so empty.. Zayne was awake till 1am..he thought that they are coming back to play with him again..

Last night, Zayne boy cried to sleep... he misses them :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sad, when I read them! ):
When I saw the photo I feel like cuddling him! Hehe, how's he? :D

SG_Alien said...

he is still the same :) Mummy just weigh him this afternoon and he is 8.55kg!!